Monday, February 1, 2016

Guest Designer at Citrus Twist Kits

Hi everyone, I am so proud to announce that I am the guest designer at citrus twist kits for the month of February. It is so amazing to see my photo alongside with all these talented ladies. I am so thankful to citrus twist kits for giving me this opportunity. You should check out their kits. They are filled with the latest products from popular manufacturers. I loved the February kit. It has such a variety of products. You can create such a fun mix of layouts. I made four layouts from the main kit and every one of them is one of my favorites!


Here is a sneak peek of the layout that I made with the Feb kit. Check it out and also get a glimpse of my scrapbooking journey and craft space at the Citrus Twist Kits blog today.

Have an awesome day!
~Neela

No comments :