Thursday, September 25, 2014

September Blog Hop with SOUS Sketch Team

Hi everyone! Happy Friday! I love Fridays! You should be coming here from Nanne's blog. If not please start the hop from SOUS. Trust me, there is tons of inspiration along the way!

Here is the sketch for the blog hop:


And here is my take on it....


Us, there are many types of ‘Us’ in this world. For this layout ‘Us’ is my brother and me. We are about 5 years apart and being a boy and girl we didn’t have too many friends or activities in common while growing up. Also it is amazing how different we are in so many ways….. our interests, our professions and how tall he is and how short I am in front of him. It is real fun to see photos in which he is actually smaller than me in size. There came a time when I had to stop bossing over him and if I hit him, my hand would hurt instead of him feeling it! But we are always there for each other and will always be there for each other.

I rotated the sketch to make this layout and I also adapted it to a 8.5x11 size. For this layout, I again used all my studio calico goodies, including the cut file in background. I did some layering behind the photo. I typed up my journaling on a tag and also added a pocket and added some more journaling on the tag inside the pocket. I then added some little gems and stickers and called it a day.
Hope you enjoyed looking at it because I totally enjoyed working on it and going back in time.

Here is the close up of the journaling....



You have till Tuesday, September 30 at Midnight EST to complete the hop. To be eligible for our sponsored candy we ask you complete the hop by visiting EACH blog, commenting and following EACH blog!
We want to thank our incredibly generous sponsor… Creative Embellishments for their huge donation for one of our blog hop participants!

If you JOIN in ANY of our challenges this month you eligible to win one of our 2 incredible Grand Prizes! The more you create and share, the more chances to win!
Remember to make sure you are also following SOUS! Need reminders of our posts? Sign up for our email reminders! Please finish at SOUS to let us know you have completed the hop and followed the gals blogs.Let us know if you are following on Facebook or Pinterest for extra chances to win!
Here are all the participants in this blog hop:
Neela- http://www.memorablescraps.blogspot.com  -----> You are here!
Padni- http://www.paperflavour.com <------ Go here next!
return to SOUS to let us know you've completed the hop!
Have a wonderful weekend and I really hope that you have a fun time with this blog hop!
~Neela

Products used in this project:


No comments :