Thursday, September 4, 2014

September 5th Die Cut Challenge with SOUS

The die cut challenge with SOUS this time is to use any die cut related to school. With the schools starting, the timing is apt.

Even though, I have to say, I went back in time a little bit for this challenge. I found my son's kindergarten class photo. Oh! so cute. He is so grown up now compared to how he looks in this photo. My goal is to scrapbook the class photo from every year.

Again for this challenge, I made a layout. That is my favorite thing to do. I pretty much don't do any other type of crafting ... not even cards, believe it or not. With the amount of stuff I have hoarded, I should be doing different types of projects. But naah! I just end up making a layout every time.

I again used all my favorite supplies from Studio Calico to make this layout. I cut out the Kindergarten and the K with my silhouette. Since I planned ahead and made an A4 sized layout, I could actually print out my journaling on the cardstock. I then misted this area little bit with the colors from the layout. The badge, enamel dots and apple clip all add texture, color and interest to the layout. Here is my layout:


This month is special for SOUS. This is our anniversary month. Come and join us this month for some fun blog hops and prizes. 


All september participants will be eligible to 2 grand prizes. And the generous sponsors are FancyPants and Zeus and Zoe.



Can't wait to see your projects linked up with SOUS. You can be a really lucky winner. Come and play with us.
~Neela


No comments :