Thursday, June 26, 2014

Die Cut Challenge with SOUS - In the Water

For this week's die cut challenge with SOUS - you can use anything in the water. I chose to use surfboard die cuts for this challenge.
I decided to use an older collection from MME - on the sunny side for this layout. I have had this 6x6 paper pad for the longest time. I am glad to have used it. It is a beautiful collection for summer related layouts. I also made a 8.5x11 layout. This format seems to be the trend lately. I think it totally makes sense if we are using only a single photo.

Here is my layout:

 

This is a photo of my son trying to boogey board in Hawaii during one of our vacations. He had so much fun. I used MME and Studio Calico enamel dots to add a little more pop of color. I also used some stickers from my latest Studio Calico kits. The cut out the surfboards with my silhouette. The cool thing is all the paper is from a 6x6 paper pad.
Do play along and you could win a prize from the cutting café.
~Neela

Supplies Used: 

No comments :