Monday, December 30, 2013

December Daily - Day 10

On this day, after work, I decided to do some window shopping. We have a shopping complex very close to our place. I got myself some Chai Tea Latte from Starbucks and decided to venture into Pier 1 imports. I was blown away with all the beautiful things they have at Pier 1 imports. They had beautiful displays. I clicked some pictures of them to beautify my december daily. Here are my day 11 pages:





I loved this Christmas tree in the shopping complex. The gold stars are the printshop rub ons. In the bottom I stamped the sentiment with versamark ink and embossed it with gold glitter powder. I love this gold glitter embossing powder. Both the rubons and the stamping didn't turn out perfect but I'll roll with it.



I really loved this gift card at starbucks. I had to include one in my album. I am skipping days 11 and 12 because I don't have much to record on those days.
~Neela

No comments :