Thursday, December 5, 2013

December Daily - Day 1

It is very cool that December 1st happened to be Sunday. I took this opportunity to take the kids for a photo session with Santa. People, I think this is the first time ever that we have taken them and I am so happy that we did. Arjun warmed to Santa quickly and Surya was a little apprehensive. He stood a little away and stared for a little bit and then slowly started inching towards him with baby steps. Then he saw that Arjun was comfortable and he decided to warm up too. When Santa asked them what they wanted, Arjun said 'A Lot' and Surya said 'a soccer ball'. Luckily there wasn't a queue or anything, so they took their time and chatted with him a little bit. It was a fun encounter.
It was again a gorgeous day, the temperature was 75 F on Dec 1st. Isn't that amazing? We did a little photo session by the Christmas tree in the mall after the session with Santa.
Then later that night, the elf visited our house for the first time. I read the book that came along to the boys and Arjun was super excited. Surya is slowly understanding to look for the elf every morning now. Ajrun named him criddles.
Here are my pages:






I think I have a spelling mistake in my journaling but I let it slide. I didn't want to scratch it an make it ugly :).
I enjoyed putting together the first page. I enjoyed doing all these activities with the kids.
Check out the Cover and Intro Page of my DD here.
Have a great day!
~Neela

No comments :