Sunday, June 9, 2013

Fun Day - More from the Planetarium Kit

I am loving the kits from Studio Calico. They provide a fun framework to get your projects started. I made this layout using the May Planetarium kit.

These days it is so hard to get Arjun to pose for photos. He is sick and tired of me running behind him to get him to pose. So the best photos of him these days are ones that are natural and when he is not aware of the fact that I am clicking away to glory. I made this layout using one such photo of Arjun and Chandu at the beach trying to practice baseball with Surya running away with the ball whenever he got his hands on it.

I visualized the layout with this photo in my head in a hundred different ways and this is how it turned out in the end. It is amazing how they always end up turning out.... very different from what is in my head. But isn't that the fun part....

Here is my layout:
 
 
The patterned papers are from Dear Lizzy - Lucky Charm, Elle's Studio and Basic Grey - bow ties. They all have real fun patterns on both sides. I sure hope that I did justice by combining these together. I think I used up every inch of the Elle's studio You and Me paper. I love the grey and white stripes and the teal with white stars on the other side. I also cut out the saying banners on the bottom strip and stuck them along the photo. I have never used Sequins before. I loved adding them to this layout. Enjoy....

~Neela
 

No comments :