Saturday, June 15, 2013

From the Roundabout Kit from Studio Calico

I got my Roundabout kit from studio calico a week ago. It was so much fun to go through the contents of this kit. This is how it looks:


Looks good huh!

I made a layout of Surya being defiant at the beach. I forgot to add the date to this layout when I took the photo of the layout. I have added the date since. These were taken in May of this year.

I really loved the cloud paper with the teal plain cardstock in this kit. I also loved the basic grey acetate letters. I combined all of these and made it a pretty colorful layout. I also used some MME enamel dots and some piggy tales stickers. I attached the acetate letters using Tim Holtz tiny attacher. I also used the basic grey frame from Spencer's kit and the cloud stamps from the Planetarium kit. Here is how the layout turned out:


Here is the sketch from which I made this layout:

~Neela
 

No comments :