Monday, January 21, 2013

Another Baby Layout

It's been a long time since I have played along any of the mid week mojos. I miss the fun. I really loved this week's sketch and had to absolutely create a layout with it myself. Check out the layout and sketch by Kerys from scrapbook steals here.

Again, I used a baby photo of myself. Well, maybe toddler photo because I am two and half years old in this photo. I am so lucky to have color photos at that time in India because apparently, the color film had to be brought from U.S.A and sent back to the U.S.A for getting the photos developed. My uncle has been living here for a long time. So apparently the photos were taken by my dad's friend and then my uncle got them developed here and then sent them back to my parents in India. Oh my, what an effort. I wonder if I would have gone through this pain for my kids.

Here is my layout:

I used the following
  •  Paper - My Mind's eye - Follow your heart collection 
  • Title Stickers - October Afternoon
  • Washi - Indie Chic from My Mind's eye
  • Templates - Tags 7, Tags 5, Rings 1 and Rings 2 from Kiwi Lanes Designs
Using the templates made it really easy to chose where I wanted to cut my paper. I could select the exact area that I felt suited the layout. I also plan on entering this layout into the Kiwi Lanes baby layout contest.


1 comment :

Beeceecreativity said...

great job with Jade #6 sketch.. really cute page.. soft and pretty.. Bev DT